Solved: I sold $1000 of a mutual fund every month. How do I use for sale date?

I sold $1000 of a mutual fund every month. How do I use for sale date?

The sale date you can use depends upon whether all of your sales were long-term.

If all of your purchases of this mutual fund were prior to January 1, 2016, then you could enter a summary of your sales using 12/31/2016 as your sale date and various as the purchase date.

If any of the shares you sold were short-term, you may need to enter those sales individually.