maho88

I selected that my Rental Property was eligible for the QBI Deduction. Now I realise that was incorrect - but I can't figure out to turn QBI off.

Just a question about the software, not a question about the tax law.

AnnetteB

The Qualified Business Income (QBI) question comes up for a rental property as you are leaving that section of your return. 

To get back to the question, go to your list of rental properties on the Rental and Royalty Summary page and click Edit beside the property name.  You do not need to go into any of the income or expense categories.  Click Done With Rental Property.  The QBI question will be in the follow-up screens that you see as you are getting out of the rental section.

AnnetteB