beverley-m

"I'm truck driver and I was using a rent car, where can put this expense in schedule C

MaryK1

There is a category for BUSINESS TRAVEL in the Business Expenses section of Turbo Tax

beverley-m

I think I did not know how to explain me, I rented a truck to do my job. Thanks for your help.
beverley-m

I'm a truck driver and rent a truck to another company to make deliveries.
MaryK1

Ok, it looks like in Turbo Tax you must enter the lease payments in the Vehicle section.  I went through the entries and some of the questions do not apply but you must answer so as you go through, if you have questions on a specific part, I will be online for 3 more hours and I will gladly help you
beverley-m

Thank you
MaryK1

I put the answer above, I do not want to keep adding new comments so I will just edit the one above if that is okay