• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beverley-m

"I'm truck driver and I was using a rent car, where can put this expense in schedule C

6 Replies
MaryK1
Level 9

"I'm truck driver and I was using a rent car, where can put this expense in schedule C

There is a category for BUSINESS TRAVEL in the Business Expenses section of Turbo Tax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
beverley-m

I think I did not know how to explain me, I rented a truck to do my job. Thanks for your help.
beverley-m

I'm a truck driver and rent a truck to another company to make deliveries.
MaryK1
Level 9

Ok, it looks like in Turbo Tax you must enter the lease payments in the Vehicle section.  I went through the entries and some of the questions do not apply but you must answer so as you go through, if you have questions on a specific part, I will be online for 3 more hours and I will gladly help you
beverley-m

Thank you
MaryK1
Level 9

I put the answer above, I do not want to keep adding new comments so I will just edit the one above if that is okay
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v