I invested in a start up company and the co. was dissolved. The money invested is a complete loss. I don't see in TurboTax where I can show the loss.

This was a start up company and the company was dissolved this past year. My investment was a loss, however, I don't find any place in turbo tax to list it as a loss. Please help. 

Yes, you can enter this in TurboTax. Read David's answer. It is still current with this year's taxes. The only difference is that it will appear on Schedule 1 line 13 which will flow to the 1040 line 6.