normanthegr8

I buy company stock , 1099B states Payer's Name: Nucor Corporation E.M.S.I.P. C/O American Stock Transfer & Trust Company not sure type of investment

there are no brokerage fee's for purchase but I paid a fee when I sold it  ,not sure what type of stock investment it is (ESPP,NQSOor ISObecause I sold some does that mean I have to mail in a Form 8949 ?

TomYoung

You're selling plain-vanilla stock, stock that's no different than a stock you might buy through your broker.  Form 8949 is prepared "behind the scenes" based on your input of the 1099-B information and is included as part of the income tax return you send in to the IRS.

Tom Young

TomYoung

Tom Young