manishsundrani

I answered all the questions for rental property and it's not taking me to the screen to enter the income and expenses for the property. Anyone else having this issue?

I was able to enter income/expenses for the properties in Texas, but not for the properties in Indiana and Tennessee.

Did you make a separate entry for the other rentals ... once you complete one you need to ADD another and then another...  

1.jpg2.jpg

manishsundrani

Yes, absolutely - in fact they were added as separate entities many years back and I've been entering income/expenses for a few years now. For some reason after you answer all the questions about material participation, etc it does not take you to the screen to enter income/expenses, but it did do so for the properties in TX. Can we setup a call?

manishsundrani

Just tried on a completely different computer and it still takes me back to the same questions regarding active particpation instead of going to the income and expense summary. Could it be because the properties are in a different state? 

You have to answer those same questions for each rental you enter since you could be active on one but not on another ... just keep going. 

manishsundrani

Yes I know and understand what you're saying, but it keeps looping back to the same questions instead of moving forward to the income and expense summary.  Can we please setup a call so I can show you my screen as I go through the questions?

Please contact support via phone for assistance with this; contact details can be found here