Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

manishsundrani
Returning Member

I answered all the questions for rental property and it's not taking me to the screen to enter the income and expenses for the property. Anyone else having this issue?

I was able to enter income/expenses for the properties in Texas, but not for the properties in Indiana and Tennessee.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I answered all the questions for rental property and it's not taking me to the screen to enter the income and expenses for the property. Anyone else having this issue?

Did you make a separate entry for the other rentals ... once you complete one you need to ADD another and then another...  

1.jpg2.jpg

manishsundrani
Returning Member

Yes, absolutely - in fact they were added as separate entities many years back and I've been entering income/expenses for a few years now. For some reason after you answer all the questions about material participation, etc it does not take you to the screen to enter income/expenses, but it did do so for the properties in TX. Can we setup a call?

manishsundrani
Returning Member

Just tried on a completely different computer and it still takes me back to the same questions regarding active particpation instead of going to the income and expense summary. Could it be because the properties are in a different state? 

You have to answer those same questions for each rental you enter since you could be active on one but not on another ... just keep going. 

manishsundrani
Returning Member

Yes I know and understand what you're saying, but it keeps looping back to the same questions instead of moving forward to the income and expense summary.  Can we please setup a call so I can show you my screen as I go through the questions?

Please contact support via phone for assistance with this; contact details can be found here

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies