karinya-cal

I am renting at a house, but the system keeps prompting me to enter in an apartment number. I have combed through the whole return and I can not find where to fit the issue so that it doesn't ask me f

JohnB5677

On your Federal return it can be found in the PERSONAL INFO section.  This will bring up Your Personal Info Summary.  You can EDIT your address there.

In some states there is a rental deduction.  If you were working on the state when the question came up it may have asked for your address in the process of responding there.

pressmdp

Place a zero in and forget about it.