annlisap

My Oil and Gas Royalties were entered into the Schedule E and still retained in 1099 Misc which doubled my income. Which forms do I delete to get the correct income?

The forms shown attached to the return include the 1099 Misc as well as the

Exhibit E. This  make me think that the 1099 Misc forms should have been deleted as they were linked to the Exhibit E as needed for Oil and Gas Royalty income.

CaronM

I agree that the 1099MISC should be deleted, leaving the Sch E inputs as the only time this data is entered.

CaronM