How to record the partial sale of a rental property (Sub-divided & kept some of the adjacent land but sold the building)

In the same year, I subdivided 36 acres that had a rental building on it, and sold only the building with 6 of the acres, and kept the remaining 30 acres.  I had originally entered this real estate as one asset (36 acres plus the building).  How and where do I enter this partial sale of my real estate please? 

You will probably want to secure some professional assistance with this transaction since you have to allocate the sale price and re-calculate your basis to exclude the land retained. In the process, I would recommend securing some sort of appraisal for the remaining 30 acres of land.