turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sce

How do I tell what state some tax-exempt interest came from on 1099-DIV from Edward Jones consolidated statement?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I tell what state some tax-exempt interest came from on 1099-DIV from Edward Jones consolidated statement?

The broker's end of the year statement should have a section showing 2016 State Tax Information on the tax exempt funds you have. If you did not receive it call them and ask for it. You can also find the fund by going to the fund family web site and they will have a tax reports section where they list all of their tax exempt funds and the source of tax exempt income by State.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The broker's end of the year statement should have a section showing 2016 State Tax Information on the tax exempt funds you have. If you did not receive it call them and ask for it. You can also find the fund by going to the fund family web site and they will have a tax reports section where they list all of their tax exempt funds and the source of tax exempt income by State.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies