How can I get depreciation amortization for a rent...

tatou1

How can I get depreciation amortization for a rental that I Put in service in 2001 with turbo tax and sold on January 2021?

can I find my depreciation and amortization schedule on turbo tax from 2001 to 2020.
ColeenD3

TurboTax does not keep your returns. We have no access to your personal information. We provide the software to prepare your returns. You would have to look back through your own records to see these amounts. Ideally, you either printed copies of your return or created pdf files in your computer.

You only need the most current depreciation schedule since the info is cumulative.  Save a PDF of the return WITH the worksheets to get that information.