Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Help! I haven’t gotten back my 2019 taxes, 2022 I got a 1099B but I don’t own stocks or bonds and they took 2000 from me and I need help!

I filed with hand r block and I had an identity theft case and then last year I never recieved a 1099b but the irs says I should of paid it and took 2900 of my taxes. My 2019 taxes should of been 5877 and haven’t gotten that. Also my EIC was never given to me and I had a qualified child that I should of gotten back so I never recieved any of the stimulus for last year
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Help! I haven’t gotten back my 2019 taxes, 2022 I got a 1099B but I don’t own stocks or bonds and they took 2000 from me and I need help!

You have a number of separate problems. You need a tax professional to sort them out and deal with each one. It's not clear what you mean by "filed with H&R Block." If someone at H&R Block prepared your tax returns, you should go to an H&R Block office for help. If you mean that you filed yourself using H&R Block software, you can go to an H&R Block office or to any local tax professional.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies