Solved: Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

I don't own the property, just get the royalty. this is the only place where I have to go around and around with turbotax every yr

Box 2 of Form 1099-MISC is reserved for tax reporting related to royalty payments.Part I of Schedule E (Form 1040){select royalty for this] Link to "investment"at the last screen of the 1099-misc section..