Solved: Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

I don't own the property, just get the royalty. this is the only place where I have to go around and around with turbotax every yr
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Every year I have to go thru this circus with this form only...1099MISC. Its a Royalty pmt from oil that my stepdad used to own. He inherited the pmt ONLY to me. where sh

Box 2 of Form 1099-MISC is reserved for tax reporting related to royalty payments.Part I of Schedule E (Form 1040){select royalty for this] Link to "investment"at the last screen of the 1099-misc section..

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Box 2 of Form 1099-MISC is reserved for tax reporting related to royalty payments.Part I of Schedule E (Form 1040){select royalty for this] Link to "investment"at the last screen of the 1099-misc section..

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings