Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Error: Gross Sales Price shouldn't be less than zero

I'm printing an mailing in as well. It says we have to send in the W-2's W-2 G's and any 1099 we received. The 1099's are 250+ pages which is absurd. 

Does anyone know if we have to send in all W-2's or only those for companies based in MA?

I sadly filed an extension by mail! As turbo tax didn't seem to offer efile today, probably due the software thinking we are past due, even though Mass residents have until 4/19. Another fail for turbo tax!

I requested a full refund for everything. This is absolutely horrible customer service.

@catharsis

Hi, If you want help with the "Absolute value" workaround (again, not the best scenario, since your returns will be different than what your broker reports), feel free to direct message me. I would be happy to walk you through it.  

nina4125

Hello my token is 1021608

@BriGuy832    @PatriciaV 

Does anyone have an update on this issue?  Are we still expecting a fix next week?  

Thanks...

@bmartin112 

I haven't gotten any updates. The last email I got from Intuit mentioned that all affected users had received an email update, but I never received that update, so am not sure the status. 

Like this entire process, it appears to be a wait and see (hope) scenario.

Hello Everyone,

Just an update - I am using TurboTax desktop version and got a recent update (on 04/28) which allowed me to process and submit Massachusetts Tax.

It looks like the reported issue is resolved (atleast for desktop version).

/Rahul

Updated and worked for me as well.

Finally!! now time to get our money back!

Thanks for the updates @rahuljmehta  and @Dovjm1980 

Hopefully this helps those people still waiting for an update. As a note, I never received any communication from anyone at TurboTax/Intuit that an update had been rolled out. Further, it will be completely up to each of you all to determine whether or not their products are one that you will use next year. I will say this: encountering the exact same issue two years in a row is EXTREMELY frustrating and somewhat inconceivable to me, especially after receiving communications from the Intuit Corporate folks that after last year's issue, all issues were resolved and no similar issues would occur in the future. Of course, as we all have experienced, those same issues persist.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies