Solved: Enter that you disposed of the property in 2016 on...

I had a rental property in 2015 and the property was no longer a rental in 2016. How can I make this change ? The software keeps wanting to do a Schedule E (for rental)

Enter that you disposed of the property in 2016 on the page, Do Any of These Situations Apply to This Property? 

Under Sale of Property/Depreciation, indicate that you disposed of the property and its disposal date. It reads 'sale' but it means any disposed method-sold, retired, converted to personal, etc. This will calculate any depreciation up to the date of the disposal and remove the worksheets going forward. 

You will need to dispose of any other assets under the asset summary the same way. See attachments below for reference.