Solved: As a resident alien, you will report your rental i...

How do I report rental income from Germany on my tax return in the US?

I am filing my income taxes as resident alien this year and have to report rental income from Germany. As far as I understand, I have to enter the income on my US tax return, but also enter it as negative income again. Where do I do that? On Schedule E? Under which item?

Also, I have to attach form 8833 but I am not sure how to fill it out. One question on the form asks: Which Internal Revenue Code provision(s) is overruled by the treaty? Another question asks about the provision(s) of the limitation on benefits article in the treaty that the taxpayer relies on to prevent application of that article.

As a resident alien, you will report your rental income on Schedule E. It is no such things as negative income. You report your income and deduct all expenses. As a result, you will have gain or loss.
Where do I enter income and expenses from a rental property?

For information about 8833 follow the link. 

Your visa status?  Days you have spent in the USA during 2015, 2016 and 2017?  When did your rental start? Is it atleast Fair Market Value?