kimberlyjones1

Airbnb deductions. When I enter actual expenses to a airbnb room/bath I rent out it only credits a percentage. Exp: toilet paper. How do I get credit for actual cost

PatriciaV

If you had expenses that are specific to the rental portion of your property, look for that section at the end of the rental expenses interview. The page title is "Any Miscellaneous Expenses?" and the instructions tell you to enter only those expenses that should not be allocated (see screenshot below - click to enlarge). Anything you enter on this page will be a 100% deduction for your rental.

PatriciaV

wana305

Where is this screen located??