cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

I have $0 saved for a down payment. I want to buy a home in five years. What should I do? Go:

Join the military for two years. Army has shortest enlistment. Don’t get killed. Report any ptsd or headaches/backaches whatever, get 10% or more disability. Then get out get a VA loan, which have better rates overall since the default is low for veterans, no money down and never pay pmi, with disability (exempt) pay no VA funding fee. Use your gi bill, army college fund, tuition waiver, financial aid and get paid to go to college while you pay off your VA loan financed 4 flat and collect money from your three other tenants as you attend school. Graduate, have a great life!

Level 2

I have $0 saved for a down payment. I want to buy a home in five years. What should I do? Go:

Check out Dave Ramsey.
Level 6

i would like to know if you have to pay 3%, 15% or 20% for down payment all the charges are included? like tax and others? would have to pay another agent to look for the house? if so, what are you going to pay him his fair commission? the price is negotiate before?