Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home loans
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Title says it all, but I'm looking for a five year plan. How can I save enough for a down payment? And what other things can I do, over these next five years, to prepare me (credit score improvement, etc.)? Give it to me straight Team. (oh, and some ... read more
Level 8 JesseJ ‎Posted August 3, 2018 | Latest post 22m ago by Stonetone
I was in the process of buying a condo and found out it was involuntarily converted. What should I do?
Thomas47lopez ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 28m ago by tagteam
I can't find the copies of my w2 on here. I need them to apply for a home loan.
William Porter ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by macuser_22
I received a 1099C form after a foreclosure on a former marital home. Per my divorce agreement, I am responsible for 40% of debt associated with the home. My questions: 1. Can I exclude this debt in MA? If so, what form do I use? 2. If I cannot exclu... read more
mare1 ‎Posted a week ago
I have put $25,000 in a ROTH IRA 2 years ago, I'm a 1st time buyer, my intent is take 5%of the balance for a home purchase, my admin person at USAA says i should be chargeda tax penalty but recommended that i get an opinion from a tax expert,what if ... read more
dnoss123 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by macuser_22
We recently sold our home and took money from the sale to pay down debt and start retirement and have the rest sitting for down payment while we look for another home. We are getting mixed commentary on when and how we will be taxed on the profit fro... read more
Nellierewing ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
I need some help in retrieving 2017 tax returns for home loan.
The1chris17 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by DoninGA
This might be a silly question but hopefully it is easy to answer in that case! If my property cost $1M and I take out a home loan of $755k, can I still avail of all tax deductions on the interest even though the home loan amount is over the $750k th... read more
AH6 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by DoninGA
I’ve lived at the present address for 15 yrs. However, the resistance was not in my name, was in my finance’s name. We are no longer together and transferred the home into my name for a $1.00. It is worth around $350,000.00 and I would like to sell a... read more
Rlmg64 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by HACKITOFF
We were scammed in 2012, paid off all debt, but 1 collections account which we pay monthly. Our credit score is 673, DTI less than 2%, we own our home, & have excellent “pay on time” score, but were denied for a desperately needed roof loan. We’ve on... read more
FFPPSSLLC ‎Posted May 8, 2019 | Latest post August 18, 2019 by NCperson
I want to get a HELOC to re-model my primary home. My HELOC was approved but the day I went to sign the loan acceptance learnt that a much lower introductory rate was available. So decided not to accept the loan but reapply. Meanwhile re-modeling sta... read more
tax-novice2 ‎Posted August 10, 2019 | Latest post August 14, 2019 by NCperson
we bought our house in 2005 for $168,000 refinanced in 2011 now my principal due is $136,000 I got a divorce in 2018 and am the one responsible for the home, I plan to sell the home for $170,000 My question is: will I have to pay taxes to IRS on any ... read more
3001carol2906 ‎Posted August 6, 2019 | Latest post August 14, 2019 by tagteam
If I use my HELOC to finance the installation of Solar panels for my home, will it be tax deductable in 2019?
JoeS ‎Posted August 9, 2019 | Latest post August 9, 2019 by DoninGA
Hello, Less than a year ago I purchased a new primary residence. At the time I was low on cash so I took a line of credit on a commercial building I own @ 5% interest only with a 2 yr balloon and paid cash for the house. Now that I have enough money ... read more
Quixotic1 ‎Posted June 27, 2019 | Latest post July 3, 2019 by NCperson
I am considering tapping into my HELOC to purchase a vacant property adjacent to my primary residence. The vacant property would be improved as an extension of my garden. Would I be able to deduct the HELOC interest under the IRS' rule of "buy, build... read more
MarvinSF ‎Posted June 29, 2019 | Latest post June 29, 2019 by MarvinSF