Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home loans
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Title says it all, but I'm looking for a five year plan. How can I save enough for a down payment? And what other things can I do, over these next five years, to prepare me (credit score improvement, etc.)? Give it to me straight Team. (oh, and some ... read more
Level 8 JesseJ ‎Posted 08-03-2018 | Latest post Friday by Deadwind96
Hello, Less than a year ago I purchased a new primary residence. At the time I was low on cash so I took a line of credit on a commercial building I own @ 5% interest only with a 2 yr balloon and paid cash for the house. Now that I have enough money ... read more
Quixotic1 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by NCperson
We were scammed in 2012, paid off all debt, but 1 collections account which we pay monthly. Our credit score is 673, DTI less than 2%, we own our home, & have excellent “pay on time” score, but were denied for a desperately needed roof loan. We’ve on... read more
FFPPSSLLC ‎Posted 05-08-2019 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by NCperson
I am considering tapping into my HELOC to purchase a vacant property adjacent to my primary residence. The vacant property would be improved as an extension of my garden. Would I be able to deduct the HELOC interest under the IRS' rule of "buy, build... read more
MarvinSF ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by MarvinSF
I need proof of my Turbo Tax electronic signature for my 2017 and 2018 Federal Tax filing for a home loan. How do I obtain these so I can provide them to the mortgage company for a home loan?
paoestreich ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA
I know one person can withdrawal up to 10k without a 10% penalty from 401k for a house downpayment. Can both people in a marriage do that if they have separate 401ks? 20k in total, without 10% penalties?
coyle04 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by DoninGA
I bought a home by myself about 2 years ago and my husband is in the process of buying a home by his self this year. His home will be our primary residence. My mom and dad will be living in my home. How do we report this on our taxes? do we have to a... read more
efrancis ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by pk
My mortgage was transferred to a new servicer in September, so I have two 1098s for mortgage interest for my primary loan this year. Need some guidance to ensure that I am entering my data correctly.For the old servicer:What do I enter for the ending... read more
tjpeluso ‎Posted 02-04-2019 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Carl
hello im trying to sign into my account but am having trouble, i cant remember the password and i dont have the phone number associated with the account anymore? what do i do?
leannastewart ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by DoninGA
My credit score a year ago when I bought my house granted me a high 5.675% loan. Since then my score has risen to 747 and I’d like to look in to refinancing to get the lowest interest rate possible. What credit score do I need to get the lowest rate?
Brownse1 ‎Posted 06-10-2019 | Latest post 06-16-2019 by tagteam