Home loans
Home loans
or Ask a Question
Harley76543 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
dinur ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by AmyC
0
1
I bought a home last year from the owner to whom I make payments for the purchase. How do I claim the interest I paid the owner for holding the mortgage on my home.
CSK49 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by DMarkM1
0
1
We refinanced in 2020. I have a 1098 from the original loan and a 1098 from the new lender. The original Outstanding mortgage principal was 172,626. The new amount is 202,000. Do I add these together, or enter them seperatly?
Ginalu22 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by JotikaT2
0
1
JCOX3PASA1 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by ThomasM125
0
1
BruceBrand ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by jlperez77
0
2
Hello. I like to know if I qualify for a home loan. First time purchasing. Thank you Christy Overbay
Cjoel100 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
My return was excepted on 5 April how long will it be before it gets to my bank account
ADbrat7 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
I have 2 homes on the same lot, I rent one and live in one, how do I state that on my taxes?
dirchu ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by ColeenD3
0
1
Loaner ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
EAM76 ‎Posted April 1, 2021 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by JJ125
0
4
Gaylejanine ‎Posted November 30, 2020 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by orellanare
0
2
bills6 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by tagteam
0
1
Top Contributors