Home loans
or Ask a Question
hskrgrl0605 ‎Posted Wednesday
0
0
Do my husband and I need a down payment? We would like to purchase a home and both of our credit scores are over 700. Is it truly necessary to have a down payment?
Secollins23 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by VolvoGirl
0
1
kchan ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
0
1
I want to buy the perperty I have my mobile home on but I don’t know what kind of loan to apply for I’m thinking the loan only needs to be for 25000.. and I was wanting to know how much I should have for the down payment
Jodyjodevore1 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
MC_2016 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by RobertG
0
1
How can I view 2017 tax copies?
Pinklebot ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by MinhT1
0
1
Why turbotax is not adding my 2018 PMI deduction? I'm trying to amend but TurboTax is not calculating my deduction. My jointly AGI is under 100.000, it is my first home, first mortgage.
claudioluaratax0 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VictoriaD75
0
1
How do I amend my 2018 federal taxes to account for the "mortgage insurance premiums"?
SPT58 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VictoriaD75
0
1
We refinanced home in Dec. 2019 and paid property tax $1,558.00 at closing for 6 months, do I deduct the whole amount on my 2019 taxes or just one month?
silasnic43 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Opus 17
0
2
I need to know if I can purchase a new home in the next 6 months or so.
rmonell58 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago
0
0
Lins_ ‎Posted January 23, 2019 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by DaveT315
1
6
vze56v6x ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by Opus 17
0
1
priss88c ‎Posted April 29, 2020 | Latest post May 3, 2020 by Opus 17
0
1
MoreDisgusted ‎Posted April 25, 2020 | Latest post April 28, 2020 by MoreDisgusted
0
4
disneycruiser ‎Posted April 23, 2020 | Latest post April 27, 2020 by NCperson
0
3
Top Contributors