Home loans
or Ask a Question
I refinanced my house in 2019 to get my ex-husband off the loan and to buy him out. I received two 1098 forms. Am I supposed to use both of them or just the one with only my name (the other has both of our names)?
martawo ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
Hi, At the end of Federal Taxes section, I remember I answer a question about points. After that, my mortgage interests were removed from my deduction. Do you know why did it happen? Did I answer the question wrong? Thanks,James
jlamyi ‎Posted 9 hours ago
0
0
JG1114 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 20 hours ago by NCperson
0
1
I have been waiting waaaaay too long for a very simple Return and this is ridiculous guys come on
Plemons09876 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
4
Where and how do I enter Pre-paid interest (Odd Days) on my return? It is not included in the 1098.
MacMondo ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Can you help me with a home loan?
Abbyabby2018 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
CCap ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by NCperson
0
20
Where do I input my rental property expenses for TurboTax Premier? I have added the income earned in wages/income, but I cannot find where I can put all of the home repairs that we did before the tenant moved in. Any help would be appreciated.
sepalacios30 ‎Posted Thursday
0
0
How do I get approved for a house loan if I have a very low credit score and quite a bit of debt?
Crysi329 ‎Posted August 15, 2018 | Latest post Wednesday by Icecapades1969
6
57
Flobert ‎Posted October 19, 2018 | Latest post Tuesday by eddielo
0
5
bobreynolds3pin ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by NCperson
0
1
Rakesh ‎Posted Monday
0
0
rjnagamine ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by jdtaylor2150
0
2
Csonger35 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by NCperson
0
1
Level 3 JesseJ ‎Posted August 3, 2018 | Latest post Sunday by Lynx_TWO
28
80
Top Contributors