Re: Why does it say I have a card account open ?

Why does it say I have a card account open ?

It saids I opened an account Jan 28 when I haven’t ? A balance of 212? So, who could I contact for that ?

Hey! 

TransUnion provides the credit reports in Turbo, so if something looks off, TransUnion can help with a dispute.

You can contact them from here! https://www.transunion.com/customer-support/contact-us-consumers

You need to report it to polocs dept immediately. You also want to contact the credit card company to insist they close the account ASAP! Tell them it is fraudulent , and that you have notified authorities. Then you have to dispute it with credit companies. All of them.

What is polocs dept

I wanted my refund directly deposited onto my Bank account. So what do I have a card account opened?

Hey @Kingdavii05! Not sure I understand, but if you send me a direct message I can try to help!

You have a new account at JPMCB CARD SERVICES on your TransUnion credit report. What does this mean? I don't recall open any card service with this company, if anyone know this please help!!

@tumzone wrote:

How to dispute something on your TransUnion credit report - https://www.transunion.com/credit-disputes/dispute-your-credit

@tumzone wrote:

JPMCB is JP Morgan Chase Bank.  You might have opened a Chase branded credit card, or a store credit card that is processed by Chase in the name of the store.  Or you might have overdraft protection on a Chase checking account (which can sometimes show up as a separate revolving debt account.)

If not, start by getting all 3 credit reports to see if this account is on all of them or only Transunion (which is where Turbo® gets its information).  Call Chase bank to verify the account.  If it is a case of identity theft, you will need to work with Chase to close the account.  If it is just a mistake with one credit bureau (maybe listing an account under the wrong person's name) call that credit bureau. 

You can get all your credit reports at www.annualcreditreport.com

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

@Opus 17 Thanks so much  for your answer. I did open Chase credit card, I was worried now I am relief!!!