Credit cards
or Ask a Question
I had a continuous error in efiling my federal and state return. I had to print them both out and mail them in to the federal and the state. I need a refund of $26.61 Elaine [last name removed]. [CC in removed]
eplewehe ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by AkinaLO
0
1
Will my stimulus check come to my Intuit Turbo debit card
Charlie8694 ‎Posted 18 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by JohnB5677
0
1
Got email saying card was delivered but I've never received my card and it's impossible to contact anyone help
Jcanuto10 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by SForrestLO
0
3
Trying to enter my direct deposit in for my check but I already file my taxes I'm not trying to wait for a check need to pay my bills so one please help me
andersonbetty ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by JeanneLO
0
8
Mrw0234 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by BrandiLO
0
1
Karesa69 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by CarissaM
0
1
Mariamarry1 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by lonzomcnair
0
2
I will by contacting the banh to stop the charg do to over charg and i got the d.s from the help desk when l called
ewjack7744 ‎Posted Sunday
0
0
If you have two different Turbo cards. Do they have the same account number or no? I have talked to multiple reps and I keep getting mixed answers.
Peterson722 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by CarissaM
0
1
I lost my credit card I need a new card with the same number I had Or if I get a new one I need to no who to call to but in the tax money in it.
8322483065 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by ChondelLO
0
3
Sobrija22 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Friday by Sobrija22
0
4
We're do I make cash withdrawals at
bensonpitts ‎Posted a week ago
0
0
I efiled the federal and state 2019 taxes and paid the state fee of 24.99 via credit card. When fed and state returns were rejected, I filed both by mail. Will I get an automatic credit for the 24.99?
folson22 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
anly03241956 ‎Posted February 13, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by Lbeddy
0
2
Top Contributors