Credit cards
or Ask a Question
How do I change my debt card information on this app
Jesselew ‎Posted 27m ago
0
0
How do I pay for my state e-file fee? It is not letting me to do it in Turbo Tax. I tried calling the [phone number removed] but I cannot get passed the recorded instructions.
cecille66 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by unique1911
0
4
Ourcats01 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
Please refund my money. To my credit card. I will not be using turbo tax. . Thank you Kathy
kandGMcConnell ‎Posted April 8, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
3
I completed my work for federal and two states. Ohio, which is my residence and Missouri, which is where I own a farm and rent the pasture and house. I also requested the protection plan for $60. Please advise.Jim Dickey [email address removed]
jdickey268 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
0
1
I believe I may have been billed twice for one download - once thru Advantage and another thru a regular purchase. Please credit the regular purchase. Thank you. Bill Jolley
dwjolley ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by VolvoGirl
0
1
ljyb ‎Posted Sunday
1
0
Davisn1964 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by VolvoGirl
0
1
damien788 ‎Posted a week ago
0
0
rkylander ‎Posted April 1, 2021 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
0
3
Dmwaxler ‎Posted April 10, 2021 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by jennifer481
0
2
Paid by cc end 4908, but received message trabs didn't post. So I redid the charge. Relieved 2 emails that I was charged twice. See trans TTDCDLA148764982 !and TTDCDLA148756165. Both on 04/18. Need a refund
reolds_630 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by PaulaM
0
1
I have not received my karma credit card for income tax and I filed March 17
Deeboyd59 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
0
0
flamingo1953 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
0
0
Top Contributors