Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit cards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I paid settlement for less than owed for a Capital One card that was closed/charged off.i paid the settlement on 9/26/19.The only update to my report as of 11/17/19 is that the balance was updated to a lower amount(the past due balance minus my settl... read more
Eag1983 ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 11 hours ago by tagteam
I needed to confirm my credit card data has been updated
Atx7519 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by batcat11
I noticed my credit score dropped when I got a new credit card. If I cancel that credit card , will my score go back up or will It hurt my score again
Jimling22taxes ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by tagteam
Hi! I am looking for advice on lowering my debt as it seems my credit cards keep rising up and up. I pay off my min. balance very month but my balance only seems to go up and not down. I have 5 cards and I heard from a friend that I could get a perso... read more
CatStevens ‎Posted July 31, 2018 | Latest post Wednesday by Grateful55
Got a email from TurboTax saying they are having trouble with my payment info. When I click on the "Fix It" block it goes to Unknown URL. How do I get this fixed?
crnesejt ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
How do I cancel my card 
Candyy79 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
If I was to ask for a credit limit increase on my bealls card would that be a good thing for me to do also would it be a good thing for me to get another credit card to maybe improve my amount of credit. Wanting to buy house in near future and I’m tr... read more
gately53 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
Leahransom18 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
I have received multiple emails asking me to update my credit card. I have done that but I still get emails! I have also talked to a rep there. Please get this fixed!
eperrey ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
Ashleytrayal ‎Posted August 28, 2019 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by jeanallred14
I preordered premier turbo tax on on 10/27/2019 and listed my visa signature card 5846 as payment. I had to canx that credit card with usaa and will get a newone. on my account today ilisted a new payme t with my visa debit card .do you show this cha... read more
jwm1922 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
As a 25 year old, I had no credit as I’d lived on the “dont buy it unless you have cash for it” mentality. When ready to buy a house, I spent 2 years building credit. I was added as an authorized user on my parents Amex to help bump my score. Well, I... read more
Lnwright42 ‎Posted December 21, 2018 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Mitchh144
Hi everyone, i have a charged off account account with capital one. on September 25, I agreed to a settlement with Firstsource advantage for that account. I paid the agreed settlement amount. I was told that this would settle the account for less tha... read more
Eag1983 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
bergerru ‎Posted September 27, 2019 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by kkstocker
When is the best time to pay off your credit card onces u have used it? Thank you!
KhalaniB ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam