Credit cards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
How do I change my debt card information on this app
Jesselew ‎Posted 27m ago
How do I pay for my state e-file fee? It is not letting me to do it in Turbo Tax. I tried calling the [phone number removed] but I cannot get passed the recorded instructions.
cecille66 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by unique1911
We are in a program with Clear One Advantage. They are working with our credit card creditors to help us get our debt under control. We are paying them but a certain amount is being discharged as they are settled. We got some 1099-Cs and for the amou... read more
Ourcats01 ‎Posted yesterday
Please refund my money. To my credit card. I will not be using turbo tax. . Thank you Kathy
kandGMcConnell ‎Posted April 8, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
I completed my work for federal and two states. Ohio, which is my residence and Missouri, which is where I own a farm and rent the pasture and house. I also requested the protection plan for $60. Please advise.Jim Dickey [email address removed]
jdickey268 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
I believe I may have been billed twice for one download - once thru Advantage and another thru a regular purchase. Please credit the regular purchase. Thank you. Bill Jolley
dwjolley ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by VolvoGirl
I used my chase card May 5th to pay for my turbo tax filing. That was the only time I used my credit card on that date. I received a notice a day later, that someone had access it and charged multiple charges of 120.00., on May 5th. Luckily my card c... read more
ljyb ‎Posted Sunday
Why do it look like you all or taken more money out of my bank for payment on my TurboTax every time I turn around you are sending me a notice that you are going to take money out my account. Now I have use you in the past and this kind of action nev... read more
Davisn1964 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by VolvoGirl
damien788 ‎Posted a week ago
rkylander ‎Posted April 1, 2021 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
When i was submitting my tax returns, the charge for my state of 25 and the audit fee of 60, total 85 would not permit me to continue to submit my taxes. I tried a couple times, but the submit button would not activate for me to click. So i went back... read more
Dmwaxler ‎Posted April 10, 2021 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by jennifer481
Paid by cc end 4908, but received message trabs didn't post. So I redid the charge. Relieved 2 emails that I was charged twice. See trans TTDCDLA148764982 !and TTDCDLA148756165. Both on 04/18. Need a refund
reolds_630 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by PaulaM
I have not received my karma credit card for income tax and I filed March 17
Deeboyd59 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
I called yesterday 3 times and got no where. I went and tried to get into the site given 3 times and got no where. The people I talked to couldn't change anything over the phone and wasn't allowed to. So trying to get turbo the $30 that is owed, whic... read more
flamingo1953 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings