turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Credit cards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
bergerru ‎Posted September 27, 2019 | Latest post a week ago by VolvoGirl
mpwcarter ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
I have had this problem with TurboTax for several years now. I finish my taxes and am ready to e-file, and--this year--TurboTax says there is a problem with two credit cards I tried to use to pay the $25 state e-filing fee. The problem is not with th... read more
rsylla16 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by xmasbaby0
I have requested full live service to do my tax returns this year; it's my first time using Turbotax. However, I only have a foreign card, and no US card/US address. I have been hearing this might be a problem. How should I process my payment?
coralkim525 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by xmasbaby0
I deleted and refreshed and still doesn't work
alexhammett ‎Posted May 31, 2023 | Latest post November 6, 2023 by HollyP
A few days ago all PayPal credit cards were marked inactive and revert back to inactive if you try to fix them. It's using the new "crypto and master card" style login. Any news on a fix? Basically all our transactions go through that connection so M... read more
kuipers ‎Posted August 25, 2022 | Latest post October 25, 2023 by ArthurPeale
I've had Honda Financial Services connected to Mint for a long time and as of today, it isn't connecting. I can log in directly to the account without a problem. When I try through Mint, it won't connect. I deleted the loan and added it back, and it ... read more
adpinc61 ‎Posted March 17, 2023 | Latest post October 24, 2023 by AdvRiderTX
I am new to mint (I had mint account long time ago but never use mint website features), I just tried to add some credit cards on mint website, so that I can view transactions of all credit cards in one place. However, mint only pulls in approximate ... read more
VAer ‎Posted October 17, 2023 | Latest post October 17, 2023 by VAer
Credit card payments are actually not spending. They are transfers. How do I suppress the credit card payments (debit from checking and credits to cards) within the budget?
Anonymous ‎Posted August 5, 2023 | Latest post August 6, 2023 by tagteam
I had my CarMax auto finance account linked in Mint for years. Then I noticed it has not updated in the last 2 months and is showing as inactive in my Mint account. I tried to update it and it asks to send a security code to my phone number via text ... read more
adam11175 ‎Posted January 28, 2023 | Latest post July 19, 2023 by AlwaysCorrect
New to using mint... I wanted to create a budget line for credit card payments. After the budget line is created, do I assign "credit card payment" to the dollar amount withdrawn from the checking account or assign it to the actual transcation from t... read more
ejm4 ‎Posted July 13, 2023 | Latest post July 13, 2023 by tagteam
Why is the payment amount for my Credit Card showing up as the full amount owed? How do I change this? Also I have a Loan that does not show the amount owed.Thank you for your support.
swiechm12 ‎Posted July 2, 2023
Hi! One of my credit cards always shows a positive balance when it should be a debit or owed balance. All the rest of the cards display correctly. Thanks!
catnipper ‎Posted May 15, 2023
I used Debt relief company to pay off my credit cards that I was behind on. One account the balance at settlement was $1560 above the agreed upon amount to pay creditor off. This has been paid in full for the agreed upon amount but the collection age... read more
HighTide ‎Posted April 18, 2023 | Latest post April 18, 2023 by ShirlynW
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies