Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

xenagruey99
Returning Member

Refund

The IRS says my tax refund was sent to my bank on March 18th. Today is March 23rd and my refund still hasn’t been deposited into my account.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Refund

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
xenagruey99
Returning Member

Refund

I chose to have my turbo tax refund put on a turbo tax card

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Refund

If you opted to have the fees deducted from your refund, your refund will first be sent to Santa Barbara Bank, so they can deduct the fees and then deposit the remainder of the refund onto your card. 

For any questions related to the Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

Intuit set my refund check and stimulus check to an account with green.com and they say there is no such a account I want to see if I can get the account number and where's my money

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account information and are unable to assist you with your Turbo Visa Debit Card in this public forum.  Please contact Customer Care so that they can assist you with locating your account.  

@DEBBIE Howsden

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies