m15wiles

The system is not allowing me to add/edit my 1098T form. It is saying my tuition fees are $0 but they are not.

DRS12

I am having the same issue in the TurboTax Home & Business edition.  Says I have already entered this number earlier, but shows zero and when I search for 1098T, it takes me back to the same place where I cannot enter anything other than books and materials.  Next I enter scholarships, and receive the message that the scholarship exceeds expenses so it is taxable.

JosephF8

To edit the 1098-T in TurboTax:

• From the page that says Now Let's Gather The Additional Education Expenses
  • Hit Continue. You will need to continue through several screens until you get to the screen that says Your Education Expenses Summary click Edit
  • At Here's Your Education Summary you can Edit, Delete or Add New School
saeed9313

I have same issue, I have already entered info for my daughter and want to edit it but when I click on add/edit i get following message

What's the Name of This Dependent's School?

I don't see name of my daughter or forms already entered, I don't know which dependent system is talking about.

JohnB5677

Go through the questions until you get to Your Education Expenses Summary.  At this point you can see who is listed, Edit or add a new person, and enter all of your tuition information.