Re: I don't know if she qualify for stimulus check...

I don't know if she qualify for stimulus check with us

I mean I'm married and we filed jointly a while ago but and we still claimed her as dependent

@Denisedeer We cannot see your screen or your tax return.  We do not know who "she" is or any other facts.  Could you please be more clear?

I'm so sorry I didn't even say her name my daughter [PII removed] but she's still in high school.

How would I be able to show you my return

If you claim your daughter on your return and she is under the age of 17 as of the end of the tax year, then you should be qualified to receive the $500 stimulus payment for her.  This is assuming that you are qualified to receive the stimulus payment based on your income.  

@Denisedeer