Solved: Is there a student version of Turbotax to where I can teach high school students how to file their taxes?

coryloghry

Is there a student version of Turbotax to where I can teach high school students how to file their taxes?

I'll try and connect you with someone who can help. But frankly, I would teach them to do it on paper.  Until you get into running a small business or some of the odd deductions and credits, a basic tax return should be easy for anyone to do on paper and it's a shame more people don't try.  The IRS publishes scenarios in their e-file instructions that companies are supposed to use to validate the software results, you could use some of the simpler versions of those.

Or contact the IRS or VITA.

Or contact the IRS or VITA.