Solved: If my high school student is taking college courses through a university are the fees, tuition paid, books, etc tax deductible? I did not receive a 1098-T for her.

If my high school student is taking college courses through a university are the fees, tuition paid, books, etc tax deductible? I did not receive a 1098-T for her.

Yes, they are. Qualified expenses are amounts paid for tuition, fees and other related expense for a student that are required for enrollment or attendance at an eligible educational institution. And you don't have to have 1098-T if the school is not required to send you one. 

Please note that high school students (dual enrollment student) are not eligible for the American Opportunity Credit. If the early college high school provides a college credit course, the student may qualify for the Lifetime Learning Credit or Tuition and Fees deduction.