Solved: I moved money from one 529 plan to another 529 plan and received a 1099-Q. How do I enter it on my tax form

I moved money from one 529 plan to another 529 plan and received a 1099-Q. How do I enter it on my tax form

I moved money out of one 529 plan into another 529 plan and received a 1099-Q. How do I enter it on my tax form without paying taxes on it? Note: I am using TurboTax on line.

Enter the word 1099-Q in the Find window, hit Enter, then Click on the Jump To that appears below.   Just follow the interview through all the questions.  Near the end of the interview you will be asked if you rolled over or transferred the money to another qualified tuition program.  It seems like a lot of questions before you get to that but just trudge through.