Solved: I'm enrolled but didn't take any classed do I still get a 1098 t? And if I do what goes on it?

I'm enrolled but didn't take any classed do I still get a 1098 t? And if I do what goes on it?

I took a year off for 2017 do I still get the 1098 t form? If I get it what will be on it?

Your school may still give you one but nothing will be on it. The 1098-T is for students who paid for qualified educational expenses the prior year. Qualified expenses include tuition, any fees that are required for enrollment, and course materials the student was required to buy from the school.