cpassagne

I entered 1098-T info, including scholarships, under the Tuition section, but am asked to do so again in the Scholarships/Grants section. Do I have to enter it twice?

LinaJ2018

No, you do not enter it twice.  If you have already entered the Form 1098-T including the scholarship on the Form 1098-T replica screen,  the scholarship amount should be automatically carried forward onto the screen which again asks you about the scholarship information.  You only need to enter a separate amount on that screen if you have another scholarship that is not being reported on the Form 1098-T. 

See attached screenshot

cpassagne

Thanks, Lina. The amount in Box 5 that I previously entered does not carry over to the Scholarships/Grant screen like it does in your screenshot, but it does say to "Enter the amount received. Don't include amounts already listed on a W2 or other tax form" and provides me with the other three options (Other Scholarships/Grants/Fellowships, Veteran's Education Benefits, and Employer-provided Assistance). Am I still in the clear to only enter the amount in Box 5 when originally asked under Tuition?