sarabegermy

I am a MOWR student, so I am in high school taking college classes at a campus that satisfy both HS and college transcripts and hours. do I say I'm a college student?

still in high school, but attend a college and take college classes. Do I say I'm a college student?
Coleen3

No. Move On When Ready (MOWR) is Georgia’s dual enrollment program that allows high school students to earn college credit while working on their high school diploma. The MOWR program includes provisions to help remove some of the financial barriers that may prevent students from participating in a dual enrollment program.