I am a 27 year old graduate student filing as an independent. My parent already filed their returns and reported my 1098-T. Do I have to report my 1098-T as well?

If you had income of more than $4,150 in 2018 then your parents cannot claim you as a dependent and cannot claim your education credits.

They must have claimed you as a dependent in order to claim your education credits by entering your 1098-T. Please check with them. If they claimed you as a dependent, then you cannot claim your 1098-T.

If they did ou cannot claim you, they have to amend their return and you will claim your 1098-T.