Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do i enter my 1098-T

1 Reply
New Member

How do i enter my 1098-T

If you are claimed as dependent (e.g., by your parents), then they will file the 1098-T (Tuition Statement) with their taxes.  If you are not a dependent, then you file it with your taxes.

To enter/edit 1098-T:

1. Open your return (or continue if open).

2. Type “1098t” (upper-case works too) in Search box (upper right-hand corner of the screen)

3. Click on “Jump to 1098-T” link.

4. Answer screen interview prompts.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings