Mika2017a

Can I prove my identity any other way because I do not have a credit card auto loan or student loan to prove online and that they are closed right now because of this

I neéd to prove my identity
KathrynG3

It depends. The other options are: a home mortgage account number or home equity (second mortgage) loan number. 

Depending on what you need to do, correspondence by mail is an alternative, but will take longer. See IRS Get Transcript

If you have an identity theft issue, click on the link posted here, which can be done without calling the IRS: IRS Identity Verification Service

@Mika2017a

Stimcheck20

There not mailing out Transcripts anymore. Online only and to get it online you need to have a loan out etc. Which I have none of those what do I send in the mail?