remksp14

Can I deduct professional liability insurance fee? License fee? continuing education fee? Professional membership fee?

I am a registered nurse and required by my hospital to maintain continuing ed/license annually
macuser_22

Not if you are a W-2 employee, those deductions were eliminated for 2018-2025 by Congress.

Bsch4477

You can claim Lifetime Education Credit if you attended an eligible education institution in order to improve job skills. The institution can tell you if is eligible. The other items you mentioned can no longer be deducted unless you are self employed.