Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

andruw726
Returning Member

You cannot e-file this tax return because the intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.

Try again tonight mine finally went through and was accepted good luck everyone. My message mentioned intuit tax season not open and Georgia would not be e-filed until 02-03...

You cannot e-file this tax return because the intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.

Mine still didn't go through.

andruw726
Returning Member

Make sure you have submitted your identification again don't skip it put in DL or State Id... then try it. 

When filing S Corp Business Tax Returns TurboTax does not ask for Drivers License Info. Am I missing something?

LindaB1993
Expert Alumni

Please check for program updates in Business TurboTax.  The Corporate returns and schedules have been updated for electronic filing.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kevin9

My software is up-to-date and still receiving the message "Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet. We accept 2019 Texas Corporation tax returns from beginning of tax season to end of tax season."

LindaB1993
Expert Alumni

Unfortunately, the latest update indicates that efiling the S-Corp is still unsupported.

This issue has been reported and you will have to wait for the developers to implement a fix. 

You can always file by mail which is by no means ideal, of course, but it is a recommended option.

I tried filing today, 2/13/2020 antax issue.JPGd got the same message again.

Linda "Tax Expert"  GA actually says you can NOT file partnership returns by mail this year so the developers have to fix this quickly..

I am getting this error too when trying to file today Feb 12.

turbotax error.jpg

Getting You cannot e-file this tax return because the intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.  Made sure the dates were correct per a different blog and still get error. Per all the notes I find Intuit should have been taking returns a week ago just not transmitting them to the IRS but today the IRS is taking them.. For the price we pay for TurboTax they need to do a better job with their errors like place a date on it when it will open.. 

nelocke
Returning Member

This doesn't answer it. In fact, it says that TurboTax will accept e-filed returns and hold them until the IRS begins accepting them.

DDunn2931

I just tried today 2/12

/2021 and got the same message

DDunn2931

Any word on the fix

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please clear the cookies and cache on your web browser. 

Also please ensure your web browser is up to day, as well as your computer system is up to date. 

If you still get the same error, please click here to contact customer support. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies