Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Where to enter my 1042-S information?

I was working with an H1B visa last year, and when I left my company, I withdrew my 403(B). The amount I got was already taxed (they already took out the tax). I got a 1042-S, and I don't know where to enter that information. The 1042-S had an amount for Federal tax withheld and Total withholding credit. I am from the Philippines, and I think we do have a tax treaty with the US. I'm not sure what to do with the 1042-S. Any help would be great!
1 Reply
Level 2

Where to enter my 1042-S information?

You need to file Form 1040NR U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return.  TurboTax doesn't support this form, but we have a partnership with Sprintax offering a nonresident tax filing solution to our TurboTax customers.

Visit TurboTax Sprintax for more info or to get started.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies