Where is data on K-1 listed as K-1 code 99046 and ...

Where is data on K-1 listed as K-1 code 99046 and 047 entered?

More information may help resolve your issue.  For example, for what "boxes" on your K-1 are these codes listed?

These are for box 20; there is no dropdown in 2018, for instance, for any of the 99 codes.  I see from another post that the 99O47 is automatically calculated by TurboTax further down on the K-1 entry from, but don't see where the 99046 is calculated.

Similarly, for the same box, there are no numerals for the 20AH codes; my K-1 has 20AH1, 20AH2, 20AH3.    The description in TurboTax says "Other Information".  If I add detail so I can add 3 AH codes, the detail is not transferred to the description...so I end up with 3 AH codes entries all saying the same "Other Information".  Based on this, I'm assuming none of these are used for tax purposes?

Thanks.