billsomers

Where do I enter information from Box L on my partnership K-1 (Beginning capital account, current year increase, etc.)? TurboTax takes me right to Box 1.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can leave this info blank. the info is not used by TT and is not sent to the iRS. when you file return. 

Carl

Try as I might, no matter what I select I just can not get the program to *not* ask me for the Capital Account Information, and the method used, before getting to the box 1 entry screen.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Retired_eng

The solution is to answer "No" to the question if the address information for the MLP is correct.  That (somehow) directs the program to bring up the capital account section.