mschomas

When I initially started my 2016 taxes, a W-2 was listed in the "Here's your W-2 Info" for a company that I did no business with during the year. Where did it come from?

I am wondering if it got pulled from last year (I did do business with them last year, but not this year), or was something reported to the government that I should be reporting?  I never received a W-2 from them for 2016, only 2015, and I did report that income at that time.
KenH1

Correct, TurboTax pulls a lot of information from the previous year. You can delete that W2 from the W2 summary screen, or by using the Delete a Form tool within My Account > Tools