• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewQQ
Level 3

What is and how do I record a $31.20 "VPDI" box 14 from my New York State W-2 and assign to what TurboTax Identification category? Thank you!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristieB

What is and how do I record a $31.20 "VPDI" box 14 from my New York State W-2 and assign to what TurboTax Identification category? Thank you!

VPDI stands for Voluntary Plan for Disability Insurance, and this can be entered by entering the Description and Amount from your Form W-2 and then selecting the category Wages for SDI, VPDI, TDI, UI, etc 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ChristieB

VPDI stands for Voluntary Plan for Disability Insurance, and this can be entered by entering the Description and Amount from your Form W-2 and then selecting the category Wages for SDI, VPDI, TDI, UI, etc 

AndrewQQ
Level 3

Thank you ChristieB!
Sami Leigh

Do u then have to enter the private plan number somewhere? 

VolvoGirl
Level 15

No.  Just enter it from W2 box 14.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v