turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is and how do I record a $31.20 "VPDI" box 14 from my New York State W-2 and assign to what TurboTax Identification category? Thank you!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristieB

What is and how do I record a $31.20 "VPDI" box 14 from my New York State W-2 and assign to what TurboTax Identification category? Thank you!

VPDI stands for Voluntary Plan for Disability Insurance, and this can be entered by entering the Description and Amount from your Form W-2 and then selecting the category Wages for SDI, VPDI, TDI, UI, etc 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ChristieB

VPDI stands for Voluntary Plan for Disability Insurance, and this can be entered by entering the Description and Amount from your Form W-2 and then selecting the category Wages for SDI, VPDI, TDI, UI, etc 

Thank you ChristieB!

Do u then have to enter the private plan number somewhere? 

No.  Just enter it from W2 box 14.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies