Solved: We had a LP that we sold in 2015 but it still shows I have a K-1 from this LP for this year. What's up?

We had a LP that we sold in 2015 but it still shows I have a K-1 from this LP for this year. What's up?

The program automatically carried the "shell K-1" information forward, primarily to make sure you did not forget it in case it was still part of your income in 2016.

Use the "Delete a Form" tool to remove the K-1.

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting the K-1, log out of the program. When you log back in, use the Delete a Form tool to confirm the K-1 has been removed from the list of forms in your return.