Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo Tax Home and Business does not contain a 1041

Dear TurboTax community and Intuit,

Please consider renaming your products to be a little less confusing.  TurboTax Home and Business is not the same as buying TurboTax Premier + TurboTax Business.  Why would you name a product with "..and Business" and it NOT contain the same function as the product of the same name?  It is hard enough to navigate the tax season without adding to the confusion and my error in not understanding that a 1041 is NOT contained in "Home and Busness" has cost me $119 + tax.  Shame on me for not asking first...shame on you for making it so NOT obvious that there are actually 2 different products.  

PS, referring to the product as "Home and Biz" doesn't help much either (see drop down below)

Texas not Taxes

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

This is just my word on the matter (from someone whom you do not know) but, trust me, we have been saying precisely the same thing for years on end now.

I agree.  In m/h/o,  it could be better marketed as TurboTax Home/Small Business (1040, S-1040, 1041 etc.)  and then TurboTax Corporate/Partnership Business (not working from home).   That's kind of tricky to parse out  since there can be overlap. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies