turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jjames

Schedule C has a business activity code of 999999 (unclassified establishment). Why? I can't see the form to be able to set this.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Schedule C has a business activity code of 999999 (unclassified establishment). Why? I can't see the form to be able to set this.

99999 is used when you cant find a Business Code that describes your business.....what type of business do you have?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jjames

My wife had a nursing services schedule c this year
jjames

Is my problem due to the fact that Premier version doesn't handle schedule C?

Someone else will have to help you with the logistics of "where" to find the place to change the code....Premier should handle a C-EZ, but probably not a full Sch C.   If a full Sch C is required, the program should prompt you to upgrade.

This looks like your options for choosing a code though.  
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.naics.com/naics-code-description/?code=621610">http://www.naics.com/naics-code-descriptio...>
jjames

Thanks - I had to upgrade to set a different code

Glad you got it figured out!

Answered in Comments

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies