jjames

Schedule C has a business activity code of 999999 (unclassified establishment). Why? I can't see the form to be able to set this.

Lisa995

99999 is used when you cant find a Business Code that describes your business.....what type of business do you have?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jjames

My wife had a nursing services schedule c this year
jjames

Is my problem due to the fact that Premier version doesn't handle schedule C?
Lisa995

Someone else will have to help you with the logistics of "where" to find the place to change the code....Premier should handle a C-EZ, but probably not a full Sch C.   If a full Sch C is required, the program should prompt you to upgrade.

This looks like your options for choosing a code though.  
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.naics.com/naics-code-description/?code=621610">http://www.naics.com/naics-code-descriptio...>
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jjames

Thanks - I had to upgrade to set a different code
Lisa995

Glad you got it figured out!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Lisa995

Answered in Comments

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪