• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjames

Schedule C has a business activity code of 999999 (unclassified establishment). Why? I can't see the form to be able to set this.

7 Replies
Lisa995
Level 12

Schedule C has a business activity code of 999999 (unclassified establishment). Why? I can't see the form to be able to set this.

99999 is used when you cant find a Business Code that describes your business.....what type of business do you have?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jjames

My wife had a nursing services schedule c this year
jjames

Is my problem due to the fact that Premier version doesn't handle schedule C?
Lisa995
Level 12

Someone else will have to help you with the logistics of "where" to find the place to change the code....Premier should handle a C-EZ, but probably not a full Sch C.   If a full Sch C is required, the program should prompt you to upgrade.

This looks like your options for choosing a code though.  
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.naics.com/naics-code-description/?code=621610">http://www.naics.com/naics-code-descriptio...>
jjames

Thanks - I had to upgrade to set a different code
Lisa995
Level 12

Glad you got it figured out!
Lisa995
Level 12

Answered in Comments

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v