RIght TurboTax product when business has changed

In 2018 I ran my business full time and used TurboTax self employed. I'm wondering if I use the same software with the following changes:

Dec 2018 I accepted a full time W2 position and kept running my consulting business on the side for 2019. For 2019 I took in 6,000.00 (this varies year to year) approximately less than 10% of main income and had business expenses.

This year I started using the same self employed TurboTax self employed product as last year, and it did ask me about a W2 which I added.

I'm almost finished but I wondered if I was supposed to use self employed software version if my W2 job was my main source of income?

Thank you!

TurboTax Self Employed will accommodate both business and W-2 income.  You'll note business income is separate from all other types of income (Personal).  This is the most comprehensive Tax Software Version for Online Turbo tax Users.

Thank you, sounds like I keep using this one moving forward.

Yes indeed...You are on the right track!