turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tony44tj

When will turbo tax filers get stimulus check

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DavidS127
Expert Alumni

If you filed a tax return in 2018 or 2019, you will be "on the list" to get a stimulus payment.  If you had a refund deposited to your bank account or Turbo card, you are also on the list for direct deposit to your bank account or Turbo card.

If you didn't have a refund deposited to your bank account, TurboTax cannot provide your banking information to the IRS for you.  You will need to use the Get my Payment button at this link to provide the IRS with your banking information to get a direct deposit instead of a check.

If you received your 2018 or 2019 refund via a Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot, you should be receive an email about your stimulus payment.  If you fall into this category, you should review the following information:

•  I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 
  •  I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the Turbo card site or phone line. Everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money, your patience is appreciated.  For additional Turbo card questions, including how to receive a check, please see this Turbo Visa Debit Card site

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
athu12345

How long b4 intuit filiers get their stimulus direct deposit? 

athu12345

How long is the list and time frame for deposit

jktrappid

I've tried to check my stimulus payment with the IRS a couple times and still get the "Payment status Not Available".  My Tax Return was "accepted" but the the estimated refund date has not arrived yet (my refund is getting taken for back taxes). Is that why I cant check my stimulus check status?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies