Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lw15
Level 3

When will 2021 IL Schedule K-1-P forms for IL-1065 partnership form be available?

2021 IL-1065 partnership form indicates it is just waiting for release of IL-1065-V payment voucher before filing. However, the Schedule IL-K-1-P forms have not been generated.  Apparently IL has recently (2/10/2022) updated the Schedule K-1-P forms on their website. 

IL-1065 does not have to be filed until 15 April 2022, but Federal 1065 form needs to be filed by 15 March 2022.  Should I try to just file federal return now while waiting for IL Schedule K-1-P?  Even then LLC members may have to file for an extension for their IL state taxes (also due 15 April 2022), or maybe both federal & state if their tax person wants to complete both at the same time.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
lw15
Level 3

When will 2021 IL Schedule K-1-P forms for IL-1065 partnership form be available?

Latest update (installed this morning 2/25/2022) resolved the IL-1065-V form issue that prevented IL form 1065 from being completed and mailed.  Thus TT indicates the tax form can be printed and mailed, but K-1-P forms are still not shown.  Seems like there should be some sort of error message or other restriction on printing (like there was before the IL-1065-V form was released) until these forms are available.

lw15
Level 3

TT website (https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_il_windows_partner...) indicates the IL K-1-P forms are available for print now.

lw15
Level 3

Finally got through to a TT representative on telephone.  Shared my computer screen, tried to find a discussion under TT help topics then when selected 'forms view' to show them what I was talking about the IL Schedule K-1-P forms were somehow 'magically there', could go to the filing print screen and save entire IL return (including K-1-P forms) as a PDF.  Have no idea what happened between the time when had checked forms view before I called and again after TT representative called back and they were there.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies