Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

K-1 Box 13 Code C still under development?

When will update be made. Attempted to transmit return this morning still not updated 

Has this been completed yet? I've just done as you stated below, and I'm still getting "Fix my return" when trying to e-file. This is beyond frustrating. I already have to wait to file because of my K-1, now this?!

Please update this portion.  First it was the K-1 section completely, and now just Box 13 Code C.  The date had said March 6th and now it says end of March.  This is completely unacceptable.  I could have gone with another provider at this point and received my refund with the amount of time this has taken.  

I eagerly got up early this morning to finally file my taxes.

• Updated my TurboTax software
  • Breathed a sigh of relief when a new update downloaded 
  • Cursed incredulously when YET AGAIN, THE ERROR CODE SAID BOX 13 CODE C STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT.

Like many others, I would have gone with a different route to prepare taxes if I had known it would take this long. I'm very unsatisfied.

cmarfisi

I am still getting the error message on March 22 and was told this would be resolved by March 20.

Heres a tip I learned yesterday from CPA about Box 13 Code C.   If you are not itemizing your taxes and you are using the standard deduction, you do not need to worry about using this code as this is a donation.  You can omit box 13, code C and this will have zero impact on your return.  It will be accepted by the IRS and you can move on with your life.  

Today is March 22nd and Box 13 C code still not available. I've been using Turbo Tax for more than 25 years and I expect better than this. Is the IRS direct file website having the same problem? This is the only thing preventing me from filing and I'm beyond frustrated.  When will this fix really be available?

Hey **bleep**, i paid for a completed product myob

Like a chump, I logged on again this morning to see if TurboTax had stayed true to their word and the promised update would be delivered. 

Nope.

We're now just 23 calendar days from filing time and in a lurch. 

Is it working for anyone? Have we all given up?

eolusco
Returning Member

It's now March 23, about 3 weeks to the filing deadline, and the software hasn't been completed yet. I talked to a customer service representative to see if there is a way around the check to get the forms submitted and they told me that I could request a refund and use some other software to file. Not very helpful.

I wish TT would just give us an option for "I understand that this is still under development, but file anyway". I agree with you that it is not needed, so why are they holding everything up?

Has anyone been successful in filing yet? I'm still getting this same error code and wondering when this will get resolved.

Cindy War

SAME! It's March 26th, and Turbo TAx is not lettting me file because of Code E, line 13 on a K1 from a form 1065 = it's a contribution of stock to a church...this should not be anything new!!!

CW

Cindy War

It's way past March 20th, and still won't allow us to file return because of a Code E in box 13 on K-1

Does Turbo Tax Themselves have a reply/update/workaround to this problem?????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies