Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I updated my direct deposit info for my 2nd stimulus, will you use the same information for my 3rd stimulus

first date 3/17 then changed to 3/24 a few days later it changed to a mail date of 4/1. 

I updated my direct deposit info for my 2nd stimulus, will you use the same information for my 3rd stimulus

it's a bloody joke that they didn't even attempt at using my updated banking information they sent it to a closed account 2 times in a row how stupid can you get really.

now I'm awaiting a check and I don't even live at that address any more. thanks a lot

Put in a forwarding with the post office today so the check will follow you. 

well im back in the uk so its a little hard to hahah

Torrese

What is going on with my money from 2021 I never received

PattiF
Expert Alumni

If you didn't receive the third stimulus payment, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your return when you file your 2021 taxes and receive the same amount that the stimulus would have given to you.

You can check on the status by visiting the IRS View Your Account Information to see if the third stimulus was issued.

During the Federal Review of your tax return, TurboTax will check if you meet the eligibility requirements for the stimulus payment.

1. If you meet the requirements, you'll see the Did you get a third stimulus? screen.
  2. Answer a few questions about any payments you've already received and then we'll let you know if the Recovery Rebate Credit applies.
    • If you need to make any changes to your stimulus credit responses, search for stimulus and select the jump-to link to return to the section. Enter your updated info and Continue.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies